Thursday, July 30, 2009

Nesting...

It's here, and it's real.

Not to say that I don't hit a tired phase about 10 p.m., and not to say that my weighed-down body can hold up with the stamina of an athlete, BUT I have so much energy right now, I can barely stay in my chair. It's been like that all day.

You can't tell it yet by looking inside my humble abode, but this is serious. I took a day of leave tomorrow just to have more time to work on things around the house and run errands. I haven't taken a day off work for anything other than a planned event or a doctor's appointment in I can't remember when.

I'm not in a panic to get things ready. I would more accurately describe my feelings as "desperate," but in a more positive sense...like "determined" and willing to eradicate anything that gets in my way.

In a nice way, of course. :-) But fully prepared to resort to tougher measures if necessary.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Birds nest before they lay eggs....


Daddy

Heather said...

Enjoy your day of nesting! I hope you get lots and lots accomplished!! :)