So, it's been awhile, huh? No, I have not fallen off the face of the earth. If you are reading this, you either... a) Were shocked to receive an e-mail alert saying that I had posted something new, b) had tremendous faith that I would someday return and update the blog again or c) haven't visited in so long that "Bailey is 4 weeks old" is news to you.
Regardless, here goes my first blog post in a few months, a brief reflection on one of my life's biggest changes.
You might be a stay-at-home mom if...
10. Your last blog post was 3 months ago. Neither your e-mail nor Facebook account is getting much attention, either.
9. A stroller is your new exercise machine.
8. Going "to town" will be your biggest challenge of the week.
7. You've traded your listening device from MP3 player to baby monitor.
6. "Naptime" used to mean a Sunday afternoon siesta, but now it means get as much done as possible.
5. You wear slobber in your hair more often than hairspray.
4. Singsong is your normal tone of voice.
3. You cannot determine what the strange liquid is on your pants or how long it's been there. You don't bother changing clothes.
2. You put on lounge pants, a T-shirt and a hoodie, and your husband asks, "Where are you going?"
1. You now know what it means to have a full-time job.
And yes, I am loving it.