Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Name those feet

Let's play a game! I'll give you two pictures of feet, and you pick which ones are mine and which ones belong to a certain famous pig who co-starred on one of my favorite movies of all time, Muppet Treasure Island.


Set of feet #1:








Set of feet #2:































Give up?





Set of feet #1 belongs to...




















The glamorous, the fabulous, the one and only Miss Piggy.




Set of feet #2 belongs to...

Me, the human torpedo! And guess what...These pictures were taken first thing this morning! Now, if I could only get Miss Piggy's wardrobe and snazzy sense of style!

4 comments:

Debbie K. said...

Ouch! I remember those days! Bet those shoes come off by the end of the day. Not much longer now and those feet will go back down.

The Reeds said...

Oh my goodness! You still look great, even with your miss piggy feet:) I can't wait to meet that precious little girl!

Marisa Smith said...

Bless your heart!!! I remember this stage! Don't worry..your feet won't remain this way. Mine didn't swell like this until right after I had her. I remember wearing my Birkenstocks to the hospital and then my feet wouldn't fit in them to wear home. Glad I had my slippers to wear! LOL I can't wait to see pics of her and I know you are ready for her to be on the outside instead of the inside! Take care!

The Macks said...

I feel your pain...not much longer!!