Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Favorite Thing #597: Blistex

I've been addicted to this stuff since I got braces in the 7th grade. My lips won't settle for just ANY chapstick -- it must be Medicated Blistex. I started out with the pink and teal kinds, and I have just discovered the mint variety in the last couple of years.
Perhaps this explains my disdain for lipstick.

At least, Blistex is one of my favorite things until I leave it in the car on an Alabama summer day and find it melted later.

I'm still using this tube, anyway. It simply can't go to waste!

3 comments:

Mary Tyler S. said...

My Burts Bees looks just like this right now!

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm the only one in the family that doesn't use the stuff.
Tried it once but my mustache had to go on life support for a week!

Your dry-lipped Daddy

Josh and Lyndsay said...

It was worth seeing!! Josh thinks the first one was better, but it was really good too!!