Monday, March 30, 2009

Week 19


It’s about time I broke down and posted a belly photo. Until about 3 weeks ago, I didn’t have much to speak of but all of a sudden, hello!

This is way TMI, but as of yesterday, I even noticed that my belly button looks different. For some strange reason, the thought of my belly button flattening out is a little bit scary to me. Maybe I’m afraid that it won’t stretch like the rest of my skin or that it will come untied?

I’ll be 19 weeks tomorrow, and babycenter.com tells me the baby is about the size of an heirloom tomato (6 inches head to bottom and 8.5 ounces). Is it just me, or does 6 inches seem a little large for a tomato?
Our second ultrasound is scheduled for this Thursday, April 2. I’m glad it didn’t fall on April Fool’s Day! So hopefully, if a certain small someone cooperates, we’ll know whether Salad is a he or a she on Thursday!

7 comments:

Mary Tyler S. said...

SUCH a good pic! You are looking great! I hope he/she cooperates!

Gunter said...

That's one HUGE tomato!! That would hang off the sides of my hamburger! Picture looks even better in B&W.

Heather said...

Cute!! I hope Salad plays nice on Thursday!! We're all ready to know!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture of such a beautiful woman. When salad gets here, you'll begin to know how I feel about you!

Love,

Daddy

Melissa said...

You're a WAY cute pregnant lady! Can't wait to find out if Salad is a boy or a girl!

The Reeds said...

Aww... your sweet daddy's comment almost made me cry, because I know he's right:) You look super cute! I can't wait to find out if salad is a boy or a girl; either way he/she is going to be very loved!

Anonymous said...

Your look so cute with your baby bump! Congrats! I've taken the liberty of dubbing Adam and I as Babysitters of the year! So feel free to use our services!

Mary