Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 2 - still traveling

It's been a lazy...um, restful day here at the hotel. We haven't left all day. There isn't much around, so we've just stayed here. I'm not really looking forward to the rest of our flying time, but I am about ready to bust out of here and get going.

We should land in Vienna around 9 a.m. their time (3 a.m. Alabama time, I think) and fly out again a couple hours later. It's a good thing I tend to fall asleep early and get up early...just maybe not that early.

*Not my photo.* Just makes you want to break out in a Southern-drawl rendition of "Edelweiss," doesn't it? Wish we had some Vienna sausages (pronounced "Vy-ae-nee" in LA).
Maybe these posts will get more interesting soon, but not from horror stories.

2 comments:

Debbie K. said...

Hi Bethany!
Wow, still traveling. I would be so tired of a plane by now. But I guess it would be very exciting to see new places. I wanted to tell you I read your blog earlier today and have been humming "Edelweiss" all day long. My favorite movie is "The Sound Of Music". Take care of yourself and enjoy!

~Debbie K.

Anonymous said...

I like that picture of the Vienna sausage farm. I didn't know that they had to stake those things out like that!
Aint that the place where they drink that Re-cola?
Hope y'all are having a blast!

Love ya,

Daddy