Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The view of my den

Home should be a warm, inviting retreat to relax and spend happy times with those you love. (cue hysterical laughter)

This is our den (living room, if you're not from LA), covered with boxes. Some are full, and some will be soon. Notice how close they are to the ceiling. Our dining room is somewhere behind this imposing wall, also littered with boxes. Our hallway and guest bedroom look much the same. I'm really looking forward to making our new crib look like this on Saturday.

And for the record, I am no longer excited about storage buildings. They cost too much, and comparing prices and delivery options among dealers is more of a hassle than ordering them online.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love your decorative touch. :) The boxes are very avant garde...I know you'll be glad to get settled in at the new place.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your picture is great! I love German sports cars! It looks like a Porshe Boxter!

Daddy