Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Your treasure awaits

This Saturday is my big yard sale! We're getting rid of some junk...I mean, prized possessions, to make the moving process easier. Besides that, we just don't need so much stuff! For two sentimental packrats, this is a big deal.

So if you're in LA (Lower Alabama) this weekend, stop by! My clutter can be your treasure! Some of the amazing items for sale include a million dollars shredded in a jar, a slip-n-slide, tents, clothes, purses, shoes, bed sets, home decor, books and more. We're also going to have some appliances for sale and a Wade Adams original solid wood dining room set.

The yard sale will begin sometime around the crack of dawn and will end around noon. If you need to know where I live, just post a comment, and I'll give you directions. Tell your friends!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Why can I not live next to you?? I love a good yard sale! :)

Sherry said...

Have fun! I am experienced in this and I know how much work it is. But.... boy does it feel good after its all over ;)

Good luck,
Sherry

Samantha said...

Bethany, Your comments about my family are soooooo sweet! God had blessed us in so many ways...I'm glad things are going well for you and Gunter. I'm glad we can keep up with each other through our blogs...Wayne is going to school throught the DLP at Liberty. It's a great program, but a lot of work. If you plan to advance your education, do it before children. It's soooo hard when you have them. On another note...the yardsale sounds great! I know someone who needs a washer/dryer and some other things.