Monday, September 15, 2008

6 unspectacular facts about me

I’ve been tagged by Sherry at Life at the Parsonage, so I’m supposed to follow these rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. List 6 unspectacular quirks about yourself.
4. Tag 6 bloggers by linking to them on your post, then commenting on their blogs to let them know "they’re it."


6 unspectacular facts about me:
1. I can be pretty indecisive, so choosing six unspectacular things to share about myself is really tough.

2. I can quote every word of “Sittin’ Up With the Dead” by Ray Stevens, and almost every word to several of his other songs (e.g., “Mississippi Squirrel Revival”).

3. I am afraid of the dark. This includes murky water.

4. One of my favorite hobbies is trying to rap to Christian songs (T-Bone is my homeboy). For a drawling, slow-talking Southerner, this is quite a challenge.

5. Before Gunter and I started dating, I hated Mexican food, but now, it’s one of my favorites. On the contrary, I used to really like Chinese, but now I can barely tolerate it.

6. I cannot STAND for anyone to touch the front of my neck. Seriously, I will freak out if I even see a hand coming at me in that direction.

So there are my six unspectacular facts. I’m glad to have enlightened your day with this knowledge.

I’ll tag six people because I’m a rule-follower, but I’m also a people-pleaser, so although you’re tagged, please don’t feel obligated if you don’t enjoy this tagging stuff. And if I didn’t tag you but you would like to carry on the survey anyway, please feel free.
Christi at Two Peas in Our Pod
Heather at The Craveys
Samantha at Russell Family Blessings
Melissa at My Life as it Happens
Melissa at My Blue Morning
April at The Reeds

1 comment:

Sherry said...

It's fun to learn unspectacular things about each other. When we were first married I loved Chinese food and my husband hated it, but now he likes it better than I do! Funny how our taste in many things changes over the years.