Tuesday, September 16, 2008

5th Quarter

I used to love 5th quarters when I was in youth group! Those were the days when I could stay up past 10 p.m. without becoming a zombie. But, as long as I keep moving, eating and/or consuming Diet Coke, I ought to be good...at least until maybe 11.

This Friday will be Gunter's first 5th quarter on the ministry side of things, and we're praying God brings lots of people who don't have a relationship with Him. I'm not sure what's planned for this Friday night (besides free food, of course, something fun and the gospel), but I know that next Friday night, a Clemson quarterback will share his testimony.

We've also got 5th Quarters planned for Oct. 3 and 24.

So please send up a prayer for us, and if you're in the area, send some youth our way.

No comments: