Monday, February 2, 2009

Better late than never

Talk about a late responder! Melissa @ MyBlueMorning tagged me over 2 weeks ago, and I am just now participating.

The Rules:
1) Choose the 4th folder where you store your pictures on your computer.
2) Select the 4th picture in the folder.
3) Explain the picture.
4) Tag 4 people to do the same. No cheating (cropping, editing, etc.)!



Here is my very intriguing picture. As you can see, it’s a stack of boxes in a hallway. But not just any hallway. I took this picture as we prepared to move from our house in Sanford to New Brockton. It seemed like a long, painful process, but was exciting at the same time. We’re happy where we are now, but seeing a picture of those familiar walls brings back such good memories…even with all that piled-up junk.

Since this tag has gone around so much already, I won’t officially tag anyone to participate, but I think Melissa @ MyLifeasitHappens, Penny @ DailyDoseofDribbles and Christi @ TwoPeasinOurPod might be the most likely to want to play.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are in N.B. I love you...

Daddy

Melissa said...

Thanks for playing along, Bethany. Glad you're enjoying your new digs. Hope you and Salad are doing well!