Monday, February 9, 2009

26 wonderful reasons to celebrate the birthday boy!

Today is Gunter's 26th birthday! In honor of the birthday boy, I'd like to embarrass the mess out of him by posting a list of 26 reasons I love him. So, here it be.

1. He knows what makes me laugh and does it over and over.
2. He has an unquenchable hunger to learn.
3. He would rather drag me off the couch and endure verbal abuse than leave me alone to wake up in the middle of the night in the dark.
4. He not only has a servant’s heart, but also a servant’s hands.
5. Being a part of a mighty movement of God is His life’s passion.
6. He’s easy to get along with.
7. He takes one thing at a time and doesn’t get bent out of shape about the future.
8. He spurs me on to righteousness but doesn’t hold my faults against me.
9. He's great with kids...Okay, he's great with everyone.
10. He is FUN!
11. He doesn’t shy away from an adventure.
12. He’s intelligent.
13. He is humble. He's been good-looking and talented his whole life, but he's never acknowledged it.
14. He constantly sacrifices for the good of others.
15. He exhibits patience with people.
16. He’s good at what I’m not, and he lets me be good at what I am.
17. He values my opinion and invites my help.
18. He likes to spend time with me, and he lets me know it.
19. He is careful with money but doesn't care a thing about having much of it.
20. He helps around the house, not because he has to, but because he’s a good man.
21. He can speak the language of every place he’s visited.
22. He is a hard worker.
23. He taught me to cook chicken roll-ups and breakfast muffins. He makes better omelets than the Waffle House.
24. He has more hair on his arms than I do.
25. He is trustworthy.
26. He is always himself, never put on, and people respect him for it.



Happy birthday, Husband! I'm so glad you were born!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Aww, how sweet! :)

Anonymous said...

knowing you're happy blesses my little socks off!


Daddy