Thursday, August 7, 2008

The skin he's in

Gunter had about a 5-minute appointment with the dermatologist today, who diagnosed his itching as eczema and wrote him a prescription for some cream. I hope this clears up the problem, but Gunter was a little doubtful because of how quickly he was in and out. I guess we're used to Dr. Kerr, infamous for being thorough, and Dr. Davidson, who sits patiently and answers every question on my list.

Thankfully, the trip to Montgomery was not a waste of time because Gunter got to shop at LifeWay and peruse to his heart's delight. I'm so glad he enjoys what he does for a living.

This afternoon, we're visiting Crossover Ministries in Opp for an Alabama Baptist story I'm working on. I took a break from writing for The Alabama Baptist, but now that I'm working as a correspondent again, I'll post some stories and photos as they run.

Looking forward to our first Saturday morning at home in a while (which may or may not end up spent at home) and a double-date with my "twin" and her Nike-fabulous husband. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

The Reeds said...

I wonder if you went to the same Derm. I went to once! I hope the cream helps.