Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Itching update

After being harshly threatened by his bossy (but caring) wife, Gunter has made an appointment with the dermatologist our oncologist recommended. The appointment is for August 7, so maybe then our "itching" questions will be cleared up.

Still no word from the Cancer Center on Gunter's scan results. The scans themselves went fine. They've pretty much become routine for Gunter. He worked and ran errands Monday morning, didn't eat all day, had his scan and then drove straight back to Elba to lead music at a revival service...got home about 9 or 9:30 still in pretty good shape. He's quite the trooper.

Our appointment with the oncologist is August 18, but they're supposed to call us in earlier if they see anything suspicious on the scans. So for now, no news is good news.

Thanks for praying!

1 comment:

The Reeds said...

I like the "no news is good news" approach! We'll be praying the determalogist can provide some answers.
My DISC profile is ID (my I is off the charts) and Mike's is SI. I love stuff like that... too bad I dropped my psychology class in college:)