Monday, June 23, 2008

Going deeper

A cheesy joke to start off: Why couldn't the pilgrims keep their pants up? Because they wore their belt buckles on their hats! This is totally unrelated to my post, but surely, I'm not the only one who likes cheesy jokes. Gunter told it to me. We're sitting on the backyard swing waiting for some chicken to grill.


I'm going to HOTlanta this weekend with a bunch of wild and crazy women! Anybody else gonna be there?


This will be my first trip with the women from Bethany and my first in-person Beth Moore event, so I'm really looking forward to it. Mom and I both have to work on Friday, so we'll be arriving late Friday night. With that many Christian women in one place, it's sure to be an exciting weekend.

3 comments:

The Reeds said...

Fun! I'm sure you and your mom will have a great time! We need to plan a double date soon:) I promise I will attend this time, haha!

bethany@sippinsweetteablog said...

I hope so! Your poor man had to go stag last time!

Sherry said...

Hooray for you! I have only been to one of Beth's simulcasts; however, it was great! Have a wonderful time. (Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog).