Monday, February 18, 2008

Sunshine today

I've gotten lots of encouragement since I made the last post. Thank you so much -- you know who you are! It's a beautiful day.

Gunter just got his blood checked, and his counts are surprisingly high (I guess that's a good thing?). I'm not sure why or what that means, but I'll just consider it a blessing.

Just to add another photo, here we are at the close of our church's Valentine banquet -- a little tired, but happy.



Yesterday and today, I'm thinking on Jeremiah 29:10-14.

2 comments:

The Reeds said...

What a great picture of a such a cute couple!! That hair will be back before you know it!

bethany@sippinsweetteablog said...

Thanks, April! I think he's going to try to grow it back now. Pretty soon, he'll be even more gorgeous than he is now, if that's possible!